201 E 24th Street, POB 3.134 University of Texas at Austin Austin, TX 78712
I am a Research Scientist in the Mathematics of AI group at IBM Research. I am also a Visiting Researcher at Oden Institute for Computational Engineering and Sciences, University of Texas at Austin. Previously, I was a Goldstine Postdoctoral Fellow at IBM. I recieved my Ph.D in Computer Science from University of Minnesota, where I was fortunate to have Prof. Yousef Saad as my advisor. At UMN, I also had the pleasure of working with Prof. Arya Mazumdar. Prior to UMN, I received a B.E degree in Electronics and Communication from M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology.
- Machine learning
- Numerical linear and tensor algebra
- Quantum computing
- Coding theory applications
- June 2022: I am a Visiting Researcher at the Oden Institute for Computational Engineering and Sciences, The University of Texas, Austin.
- January 2022: I have moved to Austin, TX, USA. But, I will continue to work as a Research Scientist at IBM Research.
- August 2021: New preprint on quantum topological data analysis with linear depth circuit.
- Summer 2021: My collegues and I taught Mathematics of Big Data: Sketching and (Multi-) Linear Algebra at Mathematical Sciences Research Institute Berkeley summer school.